F1 Visa


F1 Visa Work: 5 Ways to Work in the US on an F1 Student Visa

If you are planning to come to the United States to study, one concern you may have is how expensive it may be. The costs associated with studying in the US are not insignificant and can add up quickly. With international tuition, on top of travel and living…

Read More
F1 Visa to Green Card 5 Ways to Get Your Green Card

F1 Visa to Green Card: 5 Ways to Get Your Green Card

The F1 student visa is a single intent visa, meaning you promise to enter the US to study, and then return to your home country once you finish your studies. This means that an F1 visa is not a direct path to a green card, and you cannot enter the US on the F1 visa with…

Read More
EB2 National Interest Waiver Processing Time in 2021

EB2 National Interest Waiver Processing Time in 2022

An EB2 (Employment Based, Second Preference) National Interest Waiver refers to a specific process by which foreign nationals may undergo the green card process. Generally, foreign nationals wishing to apply for a green card must first be sponsored, meaning they must…

Read More
F1 Visa Rules_ Important Rules to Know

F1 Visa Rules: Important Rules to Know

The F1 visa, known to most as a U.S. student visa, is a very attractive option to many wishing to attend school in the U.S. With the F1 visa, one can live and study in the U.S. The process of obtaining an F1 visa can be relatively simple: once admitted to a college, and having proven that you will be able to support yourself and satisfy various requirements, the school will…

Read More
5 Ways to Work in the U.S.

5 Ways to Work in the United States

People are often surprised to learn that there are many different ways to lawfully work in the United States. In this guide, I’m going to explain 5 different ways that someone can legally work in the U.S. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at +1-818-741-1117 or you may schedule a free consultation here.

Read More
h4 visa

H4 Visa FAQ: Most Commonly Asked Questions Answered

The H4 visa is the dependent visa that attaches to the H1B visa. H1Bs are the most common nonimmigrant work visa available to professionals. All types of US corporations and organizations use H1B visas, regardless of industry or job duties. As a result, foreign…

Read More