Why is U.S. Citizenship Important?
United States citizenship provides many benefits that permanent residency does not provide.
As a Citizen:
- You have the right to hold a U.S. passport
- You can also travel more freely without the risk of losing your status
- You do not have to renew your green card anymore
- You can sponsor family-members to immigrate to the U.S. more easily
- You can vote in U.S. elections
While there are many benefits to U.S. citizenship, the process of becoming a citizen can be complicated and stressful. There are many ways to make mistakes on your naturalization application that can delay the process or get your case denied.
At my law firm, we focus exclusively on immigration and naturalization law. We prepare and file your naturalization application for you so that you don't have to deal with complication immigration forms. We've helped permanent residents from all over the United States with their immigration applications and we would be happy to help you as well.
Join green card holders from all over the U.S. who have trusted us with their immigration matters.