By visiting AshooriLaw.com, you agree to the following conditions:
- The information provided on this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice of any kind or as a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any particular legal matter. Nothing contained herein, or any information contained by any link, constitutes legal advice and is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney. You should not rely on these pages without first consulting a qualified attorney. This website contains links to other sites and resources that we believe may be useful or informative. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. This website does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference. These links to third party sites or information are not intended as, and should not be interpreted by you as, constituting or implying our endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third party information, products, or services found there. We do not maintain or control these sites and accordingly make no guarantee concerning the accuracy, reliability, or currency of the information found there.
- Ashoori Law is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the contents of the website or of damages that arise from the your use of the website under any circumstances. No viewer of the website should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the website without seeking appropriate legal advice from an attorney who is licensed to practice law in the viewer’s state. The materials on this website do not constitute legal advice, do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Ashoori Law or any of its employees, and are not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date.
- This website is not intended, nor shall it, create an attorney-client relationship between you and Ashoori Law. Contacting Ashoori Law through the website does not create an attorney-client relationship. No attorney-client relationship will be formed without a written engagement agreement that is signed by Ashoori Law and a client that defines the scope of the representation of the client.
- The use of any forms on this website as means of contacting Ashoori Law or any individual attorney of this firm will not establish an attorney-client relationship, thus do not use the form to submit confidential or time-sensitive information. Whether you are a new or existing client of the firm, Ashoori Law cannot represent you on any new matter until the firm has made a determination that there is no conflict of interest and that it is willing and otherwise able to accept the new engagement. Unless and until Ashoori Law has informed you it is willing and able to accept your new matter, do not send the firm any information or documents that you consider private or confidential.
- Nothing on this website is intended, and should not be construed, to guaranty, warranty, or predict the outcome of a particular case.
- Digital/Electronic Signature. Your digital signature may be required in portions of the website. You agree that your digital or electronic signature is equivalent to your handwritten signature as provided under law.
- Copyright Notice. Unauthorized use or reproduction of any information contained on Ashoori Law is prohibited.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Ashoori Law does not guaranty the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, suitability or usefulness of any portion of the site. Ashoori Law does not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that any specific information that is requested will be provided or that this site or its server are or will be free of computer viruses or other harmful elements. Ashoori Law makes no representation or warranties of any kind whatsoever for the content on the site or the materials, information and functions made accessible by the software used on or accessed through the site, for any products or services or hypertext links to third parties or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through the site or any linked site. Ashoori Law hereby specifically disclaims any and all, representations, endorsements, guarantees, and warranties, express or implied, regarding this site, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of third-party rights.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will Ashoori Law be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through this site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this site. In no event shall any of Ashoori Law be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the site or this agreement, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for negligence, consequential, incidental or other damages, in such jurisdictions Ashoori Law’s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with this site is to stop using this site.
- Indemnification. You agree to make Ashoori Law whole for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of the Site or any violation of this Agreement. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Ashoori Law and its officers, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees resulting from your use of the material on this website or your breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- Applicable Laws; Venue. Any action arising out of or related to the access, use, content, or existence of this Site shall be filed only in the appropriate state or federal court located within the State of California. The access, viewing or use of this Site constitutes the user’s express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of California for purposes of such actions.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. Ashoori Law may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions to which you are bound.