H4 Employment Authorization Document

H4 EAD: What You Need to Know

The H4 visa is the dependent visas that attaches to the H1B visa. H1B visas are the most common nonimmigrant work visa available to professionals. Some H4 visa holders are eligible for EAD, an Employment Authorization Document. In my practice, H1B families…

Read More